Coordinate all restaurant tasks on the floor of the restaurant including supervising shifts and employees | Ensure all restaurant guests have an optimal, luxurious experience | Deliver superior service | Train new and current employees on luxury hospitality related standards | Scheduling of employees | Responsible for the Amstel Restaurant during breakfast, lunch and/or dinner | Maintaining high quality in all aspects of the restaurant operation, including monitoring and managing the restaurants budget | Reviewing of guest feedback | In close collaboration with the team and chefs | Developing and updating the menu offerings | You take current trends and guests’ preferences into account to create a varied and attractive menu | Develop and implement strategies together with the Marketing team | Contribute to long-term strategic planning and growth plans of the restaurant | Streamlining restaurant processes to improve efficiency and guest satisfaction | You are responsible for the implementation and operationalization of the new developed restaurant concept
Teamplayer | Knowledge or passion for luxury and hospitality | Strong team leader | Experience in a luxury 5-star hotel or high-end restaurant | Strong communication skills | Flexible | Eye for detail | Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role | Hospitality related education
WHY THE AMSTEL HOTEL?
– A pleasant and collegial working environment in which own initiative is appreciated;
– Competitive salary based on your experience and knowledge;
– Travel expenses for a commuting distance of more than 5 km;
– Personal budget for educations (ex. Social Hygiene, Wine trainings, etc.);
– Personal development and growth opportunities;
– Employee discount on the worldwide 6000 hotel rooms of InterContinental Hotel Group;
– 50% discount on the F&B at 20 partner hotels in Amsterdam with the F&B Discount Card;
– Personalized support that matches your ambitions so that you can make a great start, be involved, and grow.
Interested in being part of the exciting future of the Amstel Hotel? View our vacancies below and send your CV and motivation letter to Amstel.email@example.com or call us at +31 20 520 34 86.
WHY THE AMSTEL HOTEL?
Working at The Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam is accompanied by brilliant working conditions: