THIS IS OUR HISTORY, BELONG TO OUR FUTURE
Ensures that all goods received are supported by authorized documents | Verifies that materials received are in accordance with quantity, quality and price, as ordered | Stamps all invoices/delivery notes with the receiving stamp and completes and obtains necessary signatures for goods at their destination | Notifies Store Room or concerned departments of accepted materials to ensure their prompt removal from the receiving area | Completes all other receiving documentation as required by the Cost Control Manual | Performs other duties as assigned by the management
Teamplayer | Knowledge or passion for luxury and hospitality | Positive attitude and excellent communication skills | Speaks and writes fluent Dutch and English | Eager to learn | Enthusiastic | Is able to prioritize | Good communication skills
WHY THE AMSTEL HOTEL?
– A pleasant and collegial working environment in which own initiative is appreciated;
– Competitive salary based on your experience and knowledge;
– Travel expenses for a commuting distance of more than 5 km;
– Personal budget for educations (ex. Social Hygiene, Wine trainings, etc.);
– Personal development and growth opportunities;
– Employee discount on the worldwide 6000 hotel rooms of InterContinental Hotel Group;
– 50% discount on the F&B at 20 partner hotels in Amsterdam with the F&B Discount Card;
– Personalized support that matches your ambitions so that you can make a great start, be involved, and grow.
Interested in being part of the exciting future of the Amstel Hotel? View our vacancies below and send your CV and motivation letter to Amstel.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31 20 520 34 86.