Oversees the functioning of all banqueting and roomservice department employees, facilities to ensure maximum department profit is achieved | You are responsible and in the lead for banqueting events | Creates and maintains effective employee relationships | Under the guidance of the Food and Beverage Manager, performs functions such as hiring specific levels of employees, orientation of employees, assessment of job performance, coaching, suspension, if necessary, to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity | Develops formal training plans and provides on-the-job training for staff in the banquet and roomservice department | Execute and conduct all banquets & inroom dining reservations | Serving our hotel guests at a high-quality luxury level | Taking care of the amenities for our guests to arrange exceptional hospitality experiences
Teamplayer | Knowledge or passion for luxury and hospitality | Positive attitude and excellent communication skills | Leadership skills | Speaks and writes fluent Dutch and English and preferably another language | Is able to prioritize | Good communication skills | Passion for hospitality | Organizational skills to ensure events run smoothly
WHY THE AMSTEL HOTEL?
– A pleasant and collegial working environment in which own initiative is appreciated;
– Competitive salary based on your experience and knowledge;
– Travel expenses for a commuting distance of more than 5 km;
– Personal budget for educations (ex. Social Hygiene, Wine trainings, etc.);
– Personal development and growth opportunities;
– Employee discount on the worldwide 6000 hotel rooms of InterContinental Hotel Group;
– 50% discount on the F&B at 20 partner hotels in Amsterdam with the F&B Discount Card;
– Personalized support that matches your ambitions so that you can make a great start, be involved, and grow.
Interested in being part of the exciting future of the Amstel Hotel? View our vacancies below and send your CV and motivation letter to Amstel.email@example.com or call us at +31 20 520 34 86.
WHY THE AMSTEL HOTEL?
Working at The Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam is accompanied by brilliant working conditions: