THIS IS OUR HISTORY, BELONG TO OUR FUTURE
Recruitment for trainees and apprentices | Onboarding of all new employees joining the brilliant teams | Internal communication through emails, canteen screen and posters | Carrying out of check-in conversations with trainees | Dynamic projects relating to work fun, productivity and performance | Assist in the process of digitalisation and improving internal processes | Organizing social events for employees such as Birthdays and Long Service Awards
Teamplayer | Knowledge or passion for luxury and hospitality | People’s person | Integrity | Excellent communication skills and very social | Enthusiastic | Open and transparent | Organised | Eager to learn | Study in Hospitality Business Management OR Human Resources | Fluent in English & Dutch (written & oral) | A minimum internship period of six months | Available per September 2023
WHY THE AMSTEL HOTEL?
– A pleasant and collegial working environment in which own initiative is appreciated;
– Competitive salary based on your experience and knowledge;
– Travel expenses for a commuting distance of more than 5 km;
– Personal budget for educations (ex. Social Hygiene, Wine trainings, etc.);
– Personal development and growth opportunities;
– Employee discount on the worldwide 6000 hotel rooms of InterContinental Hotel Group;
– 50% discount on the F&B at 20 partner hotels in Amsterdam with the F&B Discount Card;
– Personalized support that matches your ambitions so that you can make a great start, be involved, and grow.
Interested in being part of the exciting future of the Amstel Hotel? View our vacancies below and send your CV and motivation letter to Amstel.email@example.com or call us at +31 20 520 34 86.