THIS IS OUR HISTORY, BELONG TO OUR FUTURE
Responsible for the Groups & Events team | Responsible for organizing all groups & event requests accepted | Conducting site inspections to promote the hotel and sell groups & events for potential clients | Organizes both internal and external events | Actively seeks business for groups & events | Occasionally attends organized events as group and/or event coordinator | Liaises with Sales Coordinator/Manager regarding group data collection
WHY THE AMSTEL HOTEL?
– A pleasant and collegial working environment in which own initiative is appreciated;
– Competitive salary based on your experience and knowledge;
– Travel expenses for a commuting distance of more than 5 km;
– Personal budget for educations (ex. Social Hygiene, Wine trainings, etc.);
– Personal development and growth opportunities;
– Employee discount on the worldwide 6000 hotel rooms of InterContinental Hotel Group;
– 50% discount on the F&B at 20 partner hotels in Amsterdam with the F&B Discount Card;
– Personalized support that matches your ambitions so that you can make a great start, be involved, and grow.
Interested in being part of the exciting future of the Amstel Hotel? View our vacancies below and send your CV and motivation letter to Amstel.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31 20 520 34 86.