THIS IS OUR HISTORY, BELONG TO OUR FUTURE
Responsible for the organizing of all groups & events requests that have been accepted | Conducting site inspections to promote the hotel and sell groups & events to potential clients | Organizes both internal and external events | Actively seeks business for groups & events | Occasionally attends the organized events as coordinator of the group and / or event | Liaises with the sales coordinator / manager on gathering group details
Teamplayer | Knowledge or passion for luxury and hospitality | Relevant experience in a similar position | Speaks and writes fluent Dutch and English | Experience with Delphi is a plus | Familiar with luxury networks | Positive attitude | Creative | Hospitality focused
WHY THE AMSTEL HOTEL?
– A pleasant and collegial working environment in which own initiative is appreciated;
– Competitive salary based on your experience and knowledge;
– Travel expenses for a commuting distance of more than 5 km;
– Personal budget for educations (ex. Social Hygiene, Wine trainings, etc.);
– Personal development and growth opportunities;
– Employee discount on the worldwide 6000 hotel rooms of InterContinental Hotel Group;
– 50% discount on the F&B at 20 partner hotels in Amsterdam with the F&B Discount Card;
– Personalized support that matches your ambitions so that you can make a great start, be involved, and grow.
Interested in being part of the exciting future of the Amstel Hotel? View our vacancies below and send your CV and motivation letter to Amstel.email@example.com or call us at +31 20 520 34 86.