THIS IS OUR HISTORY, BELONG TO OUR FUTURE
Be responsible for producing and preparing high quality products according to different menus | Checking freshness, preparation techniques and storage of the used goods | Ordering and converting products from the Partie by means of daily stock lists | Arranging cooking procedures, portioning, garnishing and presentation of all dishes served | Preparing and composing staff meals | Checking dishes and hygiene factors
Teamplayer | Knowledge or passion for luxury and hospitality | Proactive | Positive | Flexible | You master the English language | Minimum completed MBO level 3 cooking training | Work experience of at least 1 year in a similar position | Knowledge or passion for luxury and hospitality
WHY THE AMSTEL HOTEL?
– A pleasant and collegial working environment in which own initiative is appreciated;
– Competitive salary based on your experience and knowledge;
– Travel expenses for a commuting distance of more than 5 km;
– Personal budget for educations (ex. Social Hygiene, Wine trainings, etc.);
– Personal development and growth opportunities;
– Employee discount on the worldwide 6000 hotel rooms of InterContinental Hotel Group;
– 50% discount on the F&B at 20 partner hotels in Amsterdam with the F&B Discount Card;
– Personalized support that matches your ambitions so that you can make a great start, be involved, and grow.
Interested in being part of the exciting future of the Amstel Hotel? View our vacancies below and send your CV and motivation letter to Amstel.email@example.com or call us at +31 20 520 34 86.